Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tomorrow, a brand new video titled: BOW TIES by IDILVICE. Concepted and shot by Carl Posey is going up! We will post the link on this blog asap, so you can watch it!
Dr. Vice is coming to see you and show you how to make Bow Ties.
Check out the cool Laboratorium set photographer Carl Posey created in his NYC photo studio. The color white of course for cleanliness and red for the bold and very recognizable color of IDILVICE's heritage homeland Switzerland.
Are you following us on Instagram yet?
Friday, August 2, 2013
Yeah, guys and girls, we are so busy with our new brand Elastic Wonder. Check out our latest video with German model Britt!
While we have a lot of fun on our shoots, we do our share of hard knock work to create stunning images for the site. Here is a preview (I know, can't wait to see the pics myself!)
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
IDILVICE started a new brand in late 2012 and it has matured! The new website features hundreds f sexy leggings. Yeah, it's gonna be real hard to choose from all these fantastic elastic wonders... but we think variety is great and so we keep adding new items every day... Also keep posted as dresses, tops, capris, body suits and swim wear will all be up for purchase.
Have a look now at the Elastic Wonder online shop!
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Ever had to trash someone on the Internet? Well I never did, until today.. I am a Magneto Go customer and ordered a theme from wizardmadness.com and they have completely failed me in every way. Not only have they been unable to install the theme and/or supply the services I ordered and I purchased, but they also have not refunded the money I paid... as per their own disclaimer of withdrawal prominently displayed on the site, they should. Consider yourself warned if you ever get blinded by the pretty themes they sell... unfortunately your money goes directly into the pay pal account of Rawi Rai in Kathmandu, Nepal and you will never see it again :( You will also get some pretty rude emails from Rawi along the process and those are written in a very bad English language.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Holidays and its preparations can drive us literally crazy and we shouldn't forget to make time for ourselves and recognize the need to tone it down in between such busy periods. After all, how can we really enjoy these beautiful days when they are only cramped with stress, without reminiscence of what they are really about? Here's a cool way to take a few minutes out and make them worth while you relax... Read The Very Best Of Fashion Blog Links, tightly edited by IFB's selected editors (Independent Fashion Bloggers). Only the best, so you are not wasting your precious time! Be inspired and enjoy!
Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess
Season’s Greetings! Around & around we go in a frenzy of holiday parties, gift shopping and spending time with loved ones. The holidays are in full swing, and yet, this week’s Links a La Mode featured bloggers have managed to stay stylish through it all. Each month, I’m more and more impressed at the thoughtful perspective shared in your blog posts. Whatever it is that you’re passionate about, you’re all doing an amazing job in channeling that passion and bringing it to the forefront in your posts. Shine on! Enjoy the vibrant colors, beautiful sights and wonderful tastes of the season as you read through this week’s picks.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: NOVEMBER 29TH
- All Things Kate: Peachy Keen
- Banjo Eyes: Fancy Pants
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Holiday 2012 Gift Guide for Him & Her
- Elegant Idiosyncracy: On the War Path
- Fashion Moriarty: Passion in Fashion
- Fear No Beauty: Behind the Scenes of a Great Gatsby Photoshoot
- Glamgerous: If I Were a Boy
- Idilvice Fashion: We Don’t Have a 80% Off Sale
- Mis Papelicos: How to Back Up Your Blog + Tea in the Garden
- Not Daydreams: A Simpler Life: Eva Mok
- Not Dressed as Lamb: My 40 Year Olld Face, Uber-Photoshopped
- On a Brick Lane: Paint Me Red
- Polished Panache: How to Survive a Vintage Market If You Aren’t a Hipster
- Sara Constance: A Touch of Burgundy
- Slowburn Fastburn: Rusty Heart
- Style. Love. Repeat: DIY Above-the-Knuckle Rings
- Style Tab: Ways to Wear: Holiday Party Dress
- The Penny Rose: A Christmas Story
- Vogue Villain: Dressed in Paintings
- Youth Savage: Little Women and Heavy Husbands: a Response
Shopbop Promo Code: Joomi Lim, Uintah, Penfield, Joie Shoes, L’Agence, Marie Turnor, Yigal Azrouel, Sandy Hyun, Melissa & Tibi Shoes
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official).” The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today.
Friday, November 23, 2012
and Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American customers!
Chances are this is your first blog post NOT advertising a Black Friday sale (Or your first newsletter NOT advertising a Black Friday sale).
We think that's cool. Yes, that's right. We're NOT having a sale. We pride ourselves to be individualists. That also means we like to have sales when others don't. We certainly won't have them because everybody else has them. And to be frank, we could not afford to sell our clothing at 80% off - no way!
You heard right. Going sale percentages are 50%, 75% even 80% off... as witnessed by IDILVICE herself recently at a mall on 34th Street in Manhattan (header image). A 10-15% off sale or even 25% off won't do any longer.
Have you asked yourself why in the world are they offering you such low prices? Duh, the economy! But it's the economy because most items on local shelves nowadays are imported from China and from other faraway places, not made in local factories, which employ your neighbor or maybe yourself. That's why. But you already knew that. Yet, you keep buying those cheaply made items, which do absolutely nothing to save your beloved world and your beloved America. In the contrary, you are aware that the little money you spend will keep China afloat but will eventually bring America down. If that's what you want...?
Instead you could save that small change and make it become a larger sum, which will allow you to buy a quality American made product, which supports your dream! Or, do something altogether different with your money. Don't buy anything, give it to someone in need.
This way, you will soon see your favorite American products on sale again in an economy that's booming...
Here's a little history on Fashion Made In America: More than 3 years ago, The New Yorker Magazine published an article (with newly elected First Lady Michelle Obama - herself a noted supporter of American Made Fashion - on its cover), which focused on 'Made In America' products. IDILVICE Fashion was mentioned in it along with the few local designers, such as Oscar De LaRenta and Anna Sui, left being manufactured in New York City. Read the article now! The writer and publishers already saw back then were we would be with this in 2012 and beyond. Designers like Oscar De LaRenta, Anna Sui and IDILVICE, do not have 80% Off sales in 2012 and neither will they in 2013.
In 1950, nearly a third of employed Americans worked in factories. In 2009, it was about ten per cent. I suspect today it's less than that.
No time for sadness. Are you with us? The best times are yet to come!
And in the spirit of always ending on a good note, what are we looking up to when we are not as strong as we would like to be? Heroes and heroines. Love. Family. Although this is not the latest Hollywood release, we think Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games embody the perfect heroes for times like these, ridden by super storms and financial crisis. May their strength and love for each other bring you hope this season!
As always, new items are added daily! Check out the New Arrivals
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Graphic sweatshirts are always a natural Must-Have item for Fall and Winter, but never were they as much fun as IDILVICE's large face Animal Sweatshirts!
They are loved all over the world, even Switzerland (Read the Swiss BlaaaBlaaa blog post).
Perfect to have them peek out from under a heavy coat. They add that much needed splash of color during grey days and they actually guarantee smiles... So hurry now and order yours as a gift to yourself! Or your boyfriend or girlfriend, in case you are looking for an impressive gift this season.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Friday, November 9, 2012
Check out IDILVICE Fashion's Sexy Sweaters: ANIMAL Themes - SPORTY Style - GOTHIC Inspired in the newest campaign and find the coupon codes for 10% off, while supplies last!
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
- New York, NY, United States
- Yes, I'm full of myself, but I became an instant celebrity after showing my first collection in a fashion show in Zürich, 1995. It was covered by the Swiss National evening news. The Swiss press calls me "The Most Important Invention After Color TV!" This exposure lead to countless endorsements with companies such as Bernina (Sewing Machines), Philip Morris, etc. I was a judge at the Miss Switzerland 1998 competition and was chosen to design the clothing concept for the Swiss National EXPO' 02. Celebrities such as Gwen Stefani and Kelly Osbourne wear my fashion. In NYC, I gained recognition from the largest publications including WWD, Vogue, The Village Voice who called my label "The Best Name Of The Day" after Fashion Week and the New York Times declared: "IDILVICE's collection had the combination of elements that make a fashion audience sit up and take notice". Does it get better? Only The New Yorker article, which named IDILVICE one of the few lines besides Oscar De La Renta and Anna Sui to still be produced in the USA, may top that. Besides being a finalist in the Gen Art Styles 2000 and 2001 show, I have designed a couture collection for Elvis Presley Enterprises in Memphis.